Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, Innova developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, Innova delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, Innova has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA. Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We are going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally.
- Effectively manage all procedures involved with inbound and outbound air
- Competent with operation systems.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Generate waybills and help grow the existing client base.
- Arranging appropriate packing (taking account of climate, terrain, weight,
- nature of goods and cost), delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination.
- Negotiating contracts, transportation, and handling costs.
- Obtaining, checking, and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries’ regulations and fiscal regimes.
- Offering consolidation services by air, ensuring cost-effective and secure solutions to small shippers with insufficient cargo to utilize their own dedicated units.
- Liaising with third parties to move goods by air in accordance with customer requirements.
- Arranging insurance.
- Liaising with management for large volumes and out-of-gauge movements by air.
- Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes, medical supplies, and other fragile goods.
- Arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services.
- Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or relevant field.
- 5 years’ work experience as a Traffic/Airfreight Clerk, Air Import/Export, or similar role.
- Proficiency in Logistics Software Database or Transport Management System.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience using Adobe Pro.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to lead the order process/procedure.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to organize and update inventory records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to the workday and tasks at hand.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legal authorization to work in the United States is required.
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.