Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, Innova developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, Innova delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, Innova has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
The NetSuite ERP Manager provides overall leadership for IMG’s NetSuite ERP projects and services and drives continuous improvement to business processes and business results. The position also assists in coordinating maintenance and enhancement efforts to leverage enterprise resources, knowledge and best practices.
This position ensures the successful transfer of knowledge from the implementation team to the postimplementation support organization and to all employees affected by the implementation. The position works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage ERP initiatives to better the business and influence decisions regarding business process changes.
This is a position of influence, negotiation, and expectation management:
- Maintains complete autonomy for the management of the ERP initiative to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the ERP business case and articulated by the ERP steering committee
- Manages highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions
- Maintains and controls the ERP project budget, schedule, and resources
- Responsible for ERP projects, including project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management
- Responsible for project communications
- Manages project scope, risk, and issue resolution
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables
- Manages integration of solution(s)into enterprise technical architecture and business environment
- Responsible for managing relationship with the consultant project manager
- Responsible for ensuring that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of end users
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership role in at least one successful NetSuite ERP implementation
- Three to five years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of IT work experience.
- At least one year’s experience working in an IT role at a company subject to FDACFR Title 21 regulations; Life Sciences industry experience preferred.
- PMI PMP certification preferred
- Working knowledge of the NetSuite ERP required, working knowledge ofTrackWise QMS and HubSpot CRM preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for executive consumption.
- Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record.
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation.
- Budget planning and management.
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management as well as internal and external partners.
- Works well with others in an integrated team environment.
- Self-motivated and a problem solver.
- Experienced in facilitation and negotiating.
- Intercultural competence.
- Develops and facilitates the project plan and assists in developing the ERP strategy.
- Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes.
- Partners with other business leaders to identify opportunities for significant technology/process enhancements.
- Matches business requirements to new or existing products and services.
- Initiates and organizes demonstrations that provide subject matter expertise and capabilities, which will support the achievement of business goals.
- Manages physical, financial, and human capital resources, considering budget and cost implications, as well as the risk impacts of project decisions.
- Reports on an agreed-on schedule to the project sponsor(s) and steering committee on the project’s progress and escalates any issues via the agreed governance process.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legal authorization to work in the United States is required.
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.