Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, Innova developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, Innova delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, Innova has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We’re looking for an IVD Project Managers to join our top-notch team. The right candidate can start remotely and will eventually work on-site in Pasadena, CA.
You’ll be the Project Management lead for launching point of care (POC) and at home in vitro diagnostics (IVD) testing for COVID, General Wellness, Women’s Health and other Infectious Diseases. This is a very visible role within our organization and your impact will be felt immediately.
The primary responsibility is to lead product development projects. The successful candidate will be able to partner with their project teams to move products to market as quickly as possible while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Creation, implementation and execution of project plans/timelines to achieve business goals.
- Create and maintain project records including project and design history files.
- Identify potential project risk and guide teams around potential obstacles.
- Manage critical path items and successfully remove team roadblocks.
- Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build & maintain positive working relationships with functional groups throughout the organization.
- BS degree, MS preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management including 3 years in Biotech industry.
- Scientific background (preferably in diagnostics) and excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are mandatory.
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance.